The most advanced remote control dimmer available, this high-tech, yet easy to use, dimmer takes your home into the future by giving you the ability to set the speed at which the light fades on and off, a preset on-level for always remembering your favorite brightness level and best of all, being able to remotely control the dimmer from a handheld remote, wall keypad, computer or mobile phone (controllers are sold separately). With high-end quality, at-a-glance LED status and remote controllability, you'll see how easy it is to create your own home of the future.
- Control this dimmer remotely from anywhere
- Programmable on-level and fade on/off speed
- Featuring dual-band INSTEON technology for the fastest and most reliable performance
- Automatically detects 50 or 60 hertz electricity and supports 100 to 277 VAC
- Doubles as an Access Point
- Dual Band: Utilizing both your home's existing power lines and RF technology, Dual-Band INSTEON is the most reliable wireless home control technology. Home control technologies like X10 rely on power line only, suffering from power line noise and signal propagation issues. Newer competitive technologies use RF only; only INSTEON uses both for the best reliability.
- SwitchLinc: SwitchLinc allows you to remotely control INSTEON systems in your home at the touch of the familiar paddle rocker switch.
- Communication Method: Power-Line, RF
- Height: 4.1"
- Length: 1.8"
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Year Limited
- Power Type: Hardwired
- Radio Frequency: 915 MHz
- RF Range: 150
- User Interface: Android, iOS, Tablet, Windows Phone
- Voltage: 120v
- Wattage: 600
- Width: 1.2"
- 2477D (This Model): Dual-Band Remote Control Dimmer
- 2477DH: Dual Band High Wattage Remote Control Dimmer
- 2477S: Dual-Band Remote Control On/Off Switch
Additional Insteon Links
Our SKU: Insteon 2477D
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Insteon 2477DAL
- Insteon 2477DBK
- Insteon 2477DBR
- Insteon 2477DGY
- Insteon 2477DIV
- Insteon 2477DLAL
- Insteon 2477D
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued