Automatically control lighting when doors or windows open and close. INSTEON open/close sensor is a magnetic contact sensor that wirelessly controls lights and appliances throughout your house. The open/close sensor can do things like turn on lights, set the thermostat to its comfort setting, or receive text message alerts on your smartphone (requires INSTEON hub, which is sold separately). Gain the peace of mind knowing that you'll be alerted when the back door sneaks ajar or the side window slides open. Useful for doors, windows, drawers, sheds, cabinets and anything else that opens, the open/close sensor is a wireless, easy-to-use solution for adding convenience and awareness to any INSTEON-controlled home. The open/close sensor requires one a battery which is included.
- Automatically control lights and appliances when doors open and close
- Wire standard security sensors to Open/Close Sensor to monitor several doors and windows
- Battery-operated for easy installation
- Excellent range of up to 150' from nearest Access Point or any dual-band device
- Award-winning INSTEON technology provides superior performance and reliability
- Battery: AA
- Communication Method: RF
- Height: 4"
- Length: 1"
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 Year Limited
- Power Type: Battery
- Radio Frequency: 915 MHz
- RF Range: 150
- User Interface: Android, iOS, Tablet, Windows Phone
- Voltage: 120v
- Width: 0.75"
Additional Insteon Links
Our SKU: Insteon 2843-222
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Insteon 2843-222
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Insteon 2843-222 Product Specifications
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|ETL Rating||Dry Location|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year Limited|
|Product Weight||0.35, 0.2|
|Radio Frequency||915 Mhz|
|User Interface||Android, iOS, Tablet, Windows Phone|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.