How To Install A PendantMackenzie shows us how to install a pendant light.
Single Light Pendant made from Reclaimed Glass Insulator
Glass insulators are no longer manufactured. Some glass insulators are over 100 years old. Each one is unique.
Glass insulators are relics of an old technology found mostly along old rail and abandoned telegraph lines, they have a historical significance to the telecom industry worldwide. The oldest insulators pre-date the Civil War and were produced until the 1970's.
Insulatorlights are made from reclaimed glass insulators. Insulators have been cleaned, polished, drilled, lamped, and are ready to hang.
- Made from reclaimed and re-purposed insulators
- Includes 5' black cord with 3 wire, grounded
- 1 x 40W reflector incandescent bulb (Included)
- UL Listing available.
- Due to the unique nature of this product, colors may vary - each piece of glass is unique.
Additional Insulator Lights Links
Our SKU: Insulator Lights Insulator
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Insulator Lights Insulator Blue
- Insulator Lights Insulator Blue/Green
- Insulator Lights Insulator Clear
- Insulator Lights Insulator Clear Beaded
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Insulator Lights Insulator Blue Product Specifications
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Mini Pendants|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Shade Color||Blue, Clear|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom, Foyer, Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||40|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.