Top or Bottom Manual UL Listed Flush Bolt for Metal Door 12" Rod 3/4" Throw 1 1/4" W x 6 3/4" L x 1 1/8" D Body
This top or bottom manual ul listed flush bolt for metal door 12" rod 3/4" throw 1 1/4" w x 6 3/4" l x 1 1/8" d body can be manually moved to the up position when the active door is opened, and moved to the down position when the door is in the closed position. It works with metal doors.
- UL Listed for Fire Doors
- Bolt Tip is 1/2" Diameter
- Bolts Have 3/4" Throw with a 7/8" Vertical Adjustment
- Meets Ansi A1154 Door and Frame Preparations
- Standard Rod Length is 12", Which is Measured From The Center of The Flush Bolt Body to The Bolt Tip
- Optional Dust Proof Strikes - Dp1 Or Dp2, Prevents Dirt Build Up Assuring Full Engagement of Bottom Bolt
- Optional Rod Lengths Available for Top Bolt for Non-Fire Rated Openings
- Body Size: 1 1/4" Wide X 6 3/4" Long X 1 1/8" Deep
- Guide Size: 1" Wide X 2" Long X 5/64" Deep
- Strike Size: 15/16" Wide X 2 1/4" Long X 5/64" Thick
IVES has produced a full line of quality building hardware for over 120 years Throughout this time, IVES has adhered to the firm convictions of its founder, Hobart B Ives, that the success of a company is dependent on two major factors — product quality and customer service Today, IVES reputation is known for these core principles Emphasis is also placed on application flexibility and value IVES extensive hardware line includes a variety of pivots, flush bolts, push/pull handles, kick plates, doorstops, hinges and more
Additional Ives Links
This Ives item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Ives FB45710B
- Ives FB45710B*
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Ives FB4573
- Ives FB45726
- Ives FB4574
- Ives FB45710
- Ives FB45726D
- Ives FB45715
- Ives FB4572C*
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FB457 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Ives products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.