Manual Flush Bolt for Metal Fire Door 12" Rod and 3/4" Throw
This manual flush bolt for metal fire door 12" rod and 3/4" throw is designed specifically for metal doors. The bolt is made from aluminum zinc alloy. This is designed to give security to any door it is added to.
- UL Listed for Fire Doors
- Bolt Tip is 1/2" Diameter
- Bolts Have 3/4" Throw with a 7/8" Vertical Adjustment
- Meets Ansi A1154 Door and Frame Preparations
- Standard Rod Length is 12", Which is Measured From The Center of The Flush Bolt Body to The Bolt Tip
- Optional Dust Proof Strikes - Dp1 Or Dp2, Prevents Dirt Build Up Assuring Full Engagement of Bottom Bolt
- Optional Rod Lengths Available for Top Bolt for Non-Fire Rated Openings
- Body Size: 1 1/4" Wide X 6 3/4" Long X 1 1/8" Deep
- Guide Size: 1" Wide X 2" Long X 5/64" Deep
- Strike Size: 15/16" Wide X 2 1/4" Long X 5/64" Thick
IVES has produced a full line of quality building hardware for over 120 years Throughout this time, IVES has adhered to the firm convictions of its founder, Hobart B Ives, that the success of a company is dependent on two major factors — product quality and customer service Today, IVES reputation is known for these core principles Emphasis is also placed on application flexibility and value IVES extensive hardware line includes a variety of pivots, flush bolts, push/pull handles, kick plates, doorstops, hinges and more
Additional Ives Links
This Ives item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Ives FB45810B
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Ives FB4583
- Ives FB45826
- Ives FB4584
- Ives FB4585
Satin Brass Blackened
- Ives FB45810
- Ives FB45826D
- Ives FB45815
- Ives FB45815A*
Satin Nickel Blackend
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the FB458 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Ives products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.