Brass Flat Bottom Strike Locking Surface Bolt 8" L Body 1" Throw
This brass flat bottom strike locking surface bolt 8" l body 1" throw features a concealed screw design to enhance the appearance and security. The interlocking construction provides strength and durability.
- Standard Surface Bolt Has 1" Throw for Maximum Security
- Comes with a Universal Locking Bottom Bolt
- Fully Concealed Mounting Prevents Vandalism
- Units Packed with Wood and Machine Screws to Meet Most Field Conditions
- UL Listed Up to 3 Hours When Used On The Inactive Door of a Pair Up to 8' In Height
- Optional Sex Bolts Available
- Body: 8" Long X 7/8" Wide X 3/4"
- Overall Knob Or Lock Housing Projection: 1 1/2"
- Bottom Strike: 3" Long X 1" Wide X 1/8" Thick
IVES has produced a full line of quality building hardware for over 120 years Throughout this time, IVES has adhered to the firm convictions of its founder, Hobart B Ives, that the success of a company is dependent on two major factors — product quality and customer service Today, IVES reputation is known for these core principles Emphasis is also placed on application flexibility and value IVES extensive hardware line includes a variety of pivots, flush bolts, push/pull handles, kick plates, doorstops, hinges and more
Additional Ives Links
This Ives item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Ives SB1640BL10B
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Ives SB1640BL3
- Ives SB1640BL26D
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the SB1640-BL and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Ives products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Our knowledgeable product specialists work to bring you the best prices on every product and provide unmatched customer service. Your satisfaction is our highest priority!
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.