Heavy Duty Steel Top and Bottom Strike UL Listed Surface Bolt 12" Length with 1 13/16" Throw
This heavy duty steel top and bottom strike ul listed surface bolt 12" length with 1 13/16" throw features a concealed screw design to enhance the appearance and security. The interlocking construction provides strength and durability.
- Surface Bolt Has 1 3/16" Throw for Maximum Security
- Strong Tension Springs Prevent Creep
- Ideal for All Types of Doors
- Units Packed with Standard Screws for Added Security
- Units Packed with Both a Universal Top Strike and a Mortise Bottom Strike
- Constructed of Heavy Duty Steel
- Meets ANSI/BHMA a 15616 L84161
- Optional Sex Bolts Available
- Options Thru Bolts Available
- Bar: 3/4" Wide X 1/4" Thick
- Overall Width: 2 1/32"
- Overall Projection: 2 1/16"
- Top Strike: 1 1/2" X 1 1/2" Angle X 3/16" Thick
- Bottom Strike: 3 1/2" Long X 1 5/8" Wide X 1/8" Thick
IVES has produced a full line of quality building hardware for over 120 years Throughout this time, IVES has adhered to the firm convictions of its founder, Hobart B Ives, that the success of a company is dependent on two major factors — product quality and customer service Today, IVES reputation is known for these core principles Emphasis is also placed on application flexibility and value IVES extensive hardware line includes a variety of pivots, flush bolts, push/pull handles, kick plates, doorstops, hinges and more
Additional Ives Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Ives Products
Ives SB453TB26D12 Product Specifications
|BHMA Certification||Grade 1|
|Bottom Strike Depth||.125|
|Bottom Strike Length||3.5|
|Bottom Strike Width||1.625|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.