This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Basket Strainer Recommended
Collar Adapter Recommended
- Double basin sink with a 55/45 split provides increased versatility for any task.
- Covered under a limited lifetime warranty
- Constructed of granite composite
- Drop-in installation type
- Rear drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage space underneath
- All hardware needed for installation included
- Overall Width: 22” (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 33” (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width (Left): 18-7/8” (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (Left): 16” (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (Left): 8” (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Basin Width (Right): 16-1/2” (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (Right): 13-3/8” (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (Right): 7” (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop-in
- Number of Faucet Holes: 1
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2”
Additional Jacuzzi Links
This Jacuzzi item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Jacuzzi AS-US20RZUSSK
- Jacuzzi AS-US20RHUSSK
- Jacuzzi AS-US20RWUSSK
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the AS-US20RUSSK and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Jacuzzi products with over 400 warehouses across the country.
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Kitchen SinkChanging out your old kitchen sink for a new one can seem like a very difficult do-it-yourself job. However, it does not have to be! Follow Milan Rosan of Build.com as he shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing your kitchen sink in your home.