This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Required
66" Double-Ended Soaking Tub with Center Drain from the Era Series - ERD6636BCXXXX
Era Double Ended Collection:
Have today’s luxury tubs forgotten the lost art of pure soaking? Not Jacuzzi’s® luxury tubs, like its Era Double Ended bath fixture. This luxury tub combines the look and style of a traditional soaking tub with today’s modern technology for a truly unique experience. While the Era Double Ended is available only as a soaker, this is one of Jacuzzi’s® only luxury tubs with a paintable exterior and optional ball and claw feet, a pedestal base, or modern wood frame. The Era Double Ended luxury tub is truly a throwback fixture from a bygone eraand perfect for the modern home.
- Paintable Exterior - Matte finished exterior can be painted to match room colors and décors
- 66"L x 36"W x 20"H
A traditional bathing experience is the foundation of hydrotherapy and is as simple as being enveloped in warm water. Jacuzzi's® classic Italian designs provide the perfect vessel for this treatment. Jacuzzi's® soaking tubs will enhance your bathroom and more importantly improve your quality of life. The traditional Soaking bath is a non jetted, non Pure Air® tub.
- Safe for Bath Salts - Enjoy the effervescence of bath salts and oils. These elements will not damage Jacuzzi® soaking tubs or tub components.
- Center - Drain is placed in the center of the tub
Standard for All Jacuzzi® Tubs:
- Tru-Level - Self-leveling base system offers superior structural integrity and easy installation
- Slip-Resistant Flooring - A matte texturing technique is applied under the clear coat to create an invisible yet effective traction area
- High-Gloss Acrylic - Non-porous, easy to clean, and corrosion, fade and stain resistant
- Warranty - Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty for tub with 2 years warranty for labor and travel costs
- Tub Does not Come Pre-Drilled with Faucet Holes - Mounting on tub lip or surround is OK and will not void warranty.
- Made in the USA- All Jacuzzi® tubs are made exclusively in Valdosta, Georgia
- Additional Notes:
- Tub Drain Not Included -When adding this tub to your shopping cart, you will be offered the correct tub drain for this model tub. Be sure to select the finish that will match your tub faucet
We recognize that buying a tub online can be a bit overwhelming. This is why we created Jacuzzi® University, a 9-part video series aimed at directly answering every question or concern you may have. It also provides an excellent video resource to view the various options available on Jacuzzi® tubs. Attached directly underneath the product details you are reading here you will find "Additional Information" with a link for the Jacuzzi® University PDF. Open this sheet to begin watching the videos. Topics covered include:
- Installation Types - Drop in, undermount, alcove, corner, freestanding, walk-in
- Tub Measurements - Length, width, height, and depth
- Bath Therapy Types (Experiences) - Soaking, Pure Air®, Whirlpool, Salon Spa
- Pump and Drain Placement - The relationship between the two
- Lighting - Chromatherapy, Illumatherapy
- Whisper Technology - Motor mounting system using patented gel components
- Controls - Basic, Luxury, and LCD
Additional Jacuzzi Links
Our SKU: Jacuzzi ERD6636 BCX XXX
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jacuzzi ERD6636BCXXXXW
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jacuzzi ERD6636BCXXXXW Product Specifications
|Comfort Whirlpool Plus||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Bathers||2|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.