This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Required
From its superb hour-glass shape to the sculpted bathing well, the Espree collection was designed with your pleasure in mind. Strategically placed jets apply a soothing massage to the neck, shoulders and back, while body jets and Therapro jets provide effective hydrotherapy to the entire body. Jacuzzi®'s patented jet technology is widely recognized as the world's best, providing a deeply relaxing bathing experience. Furthermore, you can rely on Jacuzzi® quality, performance power and easy operation. Backed by a limited lifetime warranty, Jacuzzi® tubs are built to stand the test of time. Prepare to experience a revitalizing bathing experience every day in your Espree bathtub.
- Integral Armrests - All Espree model tubs include sculpted armrests for a more comfortable bathing experience.
- Drop-in and Alcove Models - product codes beginning with "ESP" are drop-in models, while product codes beginning with "EPS" deSigna®te that the tub includes an integral front skirt (for three-wall alcove/niche installations).
- 72" L x 42" W x 20" H
Where whirlpools circulate a combination of air and water to produce an intense, targeted massage, air baths create a softer, subtler, full-body experience. Heated air is distributed through network of channels where it is then released within the tub. These release points are not only found along the bottom, but travel up the sides to strategically surround the body with bubbles. Sometimes described as a "champagne" like experience, PureAir® tubs are extraordinarily relaxing. Listed below are the details for the Jacuzzi® Espree PureAir®.
- 800 Watt Blower - Powerful variable speed heated air blower.
- 360° Balanced Air flow - A unique network of channels that push heated air evenly into the bath.
- TLC - Thermal Lumbar Comfort area delivers heated air to your back.
- Drain-Assist Purge System - Drain activated system purges the air blowers after each use.
- Safe for Bath Salts - Enjoy the effervescence of bath salts and oils. These elements will not damage Jacuzzi® PureAir® tubs or tub components.
- Basic Controls - electronic, button-operated control allows the user to adjust tub functions.
- Right - When facing the tub from center of your bathroom, equipment is mounted on the right.
- Center - When facing the tub from center of your bathroom, drain is placed in the center.
Standard for All Jacuzzi® Tubs:
- Tru-Level - Self-leveling base system offers superior structural integrity and easy installation.
- Slip-Resistant Flooring - A matte texturing technique is applied under the clear coat to create an invisible yet effective traction area.
- High-Gloss Acrylic - Non-porous, easy to clean, and corrosion, fade and stain resistant.
- Warranty - Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty for tub with 2 years warranty for labor and travel costs.
- Tub Does not Come Pre-Drilled with Faucet Holes - Mounting on tub lip or surround is OK and will not void warranty.
- Made in the USA- All Jacuzzi® tubs are made exclusively in Valdosta, Georgia.
- Additional Notes:
- Tub Drain Not Included -When adding this tub to your shopping cart, you will be offered the correct tub drain for this model tub. Be sure to select the finish that will match your tub faucet.
- Jet Trim Rings Not Included - The Jet surround is finished with the the same color as the tub. If you would like Chrome, Brushed Nickel or Oil Rubbed Bronze trim rings, please order these separately. Trim rings are offered along side other accessories when you add this tub to your shopping cart.
We recognize that buying a tub online can be a bit overwhelming. This is why we created Jacuzzi® University, a 9-part video series aimed at directly answering every question or concern you may have. It also provides an excellent video resource to view the various options available on Jacuzzi® tubs. Attached directly underneath the product details you are reading here you will find "Additional Information" with a link for the Jacuzzi® University PDF. Open this sheet to begin watching the videos. Topics covered include:
- Installation Types - Drop in, undermount, alcove, corner, freestanding, walk-in
- Tub Measurements - Length, width, height, and depth
- Bath Therapy Types (Experiences) - Soaking, Pure Air®, Whirlpool, Salon Spa
- Pump and Drain Placement - The relationship between the two
- Lighting - Chromatherapy, Illumatherapy
- Whisper Technology - Motor mounting system using patented gel components
- Controls - Basic, Luxury, and LCD
Additional Jacuzzi Links
Our SKU: Jacuzzi ESP7242 ACR 2XX
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jacuzzi ESP7242ACR2XXA
- Jacuzzi ESP7242ACR2XXY
- Jacuzzi ESP7242ACR2XXW
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Jets (AccuPro)||0|