This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Tub Waste Required
- Covered under Jacuzzi's limited lifetime warranty for tub, with a 2 year warranty that covers labor and travel costs
- Tub constructed of light, durable and easy-to-clean acrylic
- Soaking bath – Provides the user a soothing and relaxing experience
- Safe for Bath Salts - Enjoy the effervescence of bath salts and oils. These elements will not damage Jacuzzi® soaking tubs or tub components.
- Tru-Level™ - Self-leveling base system offers superior structural integrity and easy installation
- Made in the USA- All Jacuzzi® tubs are made exclusively in Valdosta, Georgia
- Drop-in and undermount installation types provide the installer with multiple installation options
- A textured slip-resistant bottom takes the worry out of slipping and sliding as you move about the tub
- Equipped with an overflow assembly permitting the user to enjoy a deep soak without worrying about spillage
- Tub Drain Not Included -When adding this tub to your shopping cart, you will be offered the correct tub drain for this model tub. Be sure to select the finish that will match your tub faucet
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Material - Acrylic: A strong, flex resistant material with a smooth finish that resists chipping and cracking, as well as being easy to clean.
- Overall Height: 19-1/2" (measured from the top of tub rim to the bottom of basin)
- Overall Width: 38" (measured from back most to front most point on outer rim)
- Overall Length: 66" (measured from left most to right most point on outer rim)
- Water Depth: 14-3/4" (depth of water at tub’s maximum capacity)
- Maximum Water Capacity: 57 – gallons
- Drain Location: Reversible
Additional Jacuzzi Links
Jacuzzi RIV6638BUXXXXW Product Specifications
|Comfort Whirlpool Plus||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Placement||Left, Right|
|Installation Type||Drop In, Undermount|
|Made in America||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.