How To Install Click Lock Hardwood FlooringLearn how to easily prep and install your Hardwood Flooring
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Harbors Collection 6" Maple Port Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- Wide Planks
- Distressed Look
- 7-Ply Constructed, 2 mm Top Layer to Ensure Long-Lasting Use and Beauty
- Satin Finish Bolstered with 7 Coats of Aluminum Oxide for Maximum Wear Resistance
- Residential 25 Year Finish and Structural Warranty
- Stain: Port
- Square Foot Per Carton: 24
- Wood Species: Maple
- Surface Type: Handscraped
- Gloss Level: Low
- Edge Type: Micro-Bevel
- Flooring Thickness: 1/2"
- Width: 6"
- Length: Varying Lengths
- Installation Location(s): Basement, Ground Level, Upstairs
- Installation Type(s): Nail Down, Glue Down, Staple Down, Floating
Additional Jasper Links
Our SKU: Jasper 10071543
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jasper 10071543
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jasper 10071543 Product Specifications
|Wood Flooring Buyer's Guide|
|Installation Location||Below Grade (Basement), On Grade (Ground Level), Above Grade (Upstairs)|
|Installation Type||Floating, Glue Down, Nail Down, Staple Down|
|Locking System||Tongue and Groove|
|Square Foot Per Carton||24|
|Wear Layer (mm)||2|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.