Create space and cleanliness for any sized kitchen with the Jeffrey Alexander Petite Series Kitchen Storage Island which was designed to suit the look and feel of any kitchen. Adorned with quality Jeffrey Alexander Collection hardware and 3" maple end grain butcher block that comes preinstalled, this kitchen storage island is a complete package in both form and function.
Solid Hardwood: Manufactured using the highest quality furniture grade hardwoods and MDF, the Jeffrey Alexander Kitchen Storage Island continues to look great and endure the test of time. With dovetailed solid hardwood drawers on hidden full extension drawer slides, and soft closing cabinet doors, you can rest assured that every component is as strong and beautiful as the next.
- 2 Functioning Full Extension Soft-Close Drawers with Hidden Undermount
- Decorative Panel on Reverse Side
- Jeffrey Alexander Lafayette Collection Decorative Hardware Included (Product number: 317-128)
- 317-128BNBDL Brushed Nickel Machined with Dull Lacquer Hardware Included with Distressed Black Finish Cabinet
- 317-128DBAC Dark Brushed Antique Copper Hardware Included with Antique White Finish Cabinet
- 3" Maple End Grain Butcher Block Top Included
- Assembly Required for Posts (Hardware Included)
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
- Cabinet Length: 36"
- Cabinet Height: 36"
- Cabinet Depth: 24"
Additional Jeffrey Alexander Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Jeffrey Alexander Products
- Shop All Jeffrey Alexander Petite Collection Products
Jeffrey Alexander ISL04-DBK Product Specifications
|Manufacturer's Warranty Information|
|Cabinet Hardware Included||Yes|
|Cabinet Installation Type||Freestanding|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Material||Wood, Engineered Wood, Hardwood|
|Number Of Doors||0|
|Number Of Drawers||2|
|Number Of Shelves||0|
|Self Closing Slides||No|
|Soft Close Slides||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.