Entertain like never before with the stylistic Jeffrey Alexander Acanthus Collection Kitchen Island which was designed to suit the look and feel of any kitchen. Adorned with quality Jeffrey Alexander Collection hardware and a removable 12 bottle wine rack, this kitchen storage island is a complete package in both form and function. Lastly, add the FDA-approved hard maple edge grain butcher block to the cabinet for a durably beautiful wood finish, or go without so you can customize with your own unique stone look.
Solid Hardwood: Manufactured using the highest quality furniture grade hardwoods and MDF, the Jeffrey Alexander Kitchen Storage Island continues to look great and endure the test of time. With dovetailed solid hardwood drawers on hidden full extension drawer slides, and soft closing cabinet doors, you can rest assured that every component is as strong and beautiful as the next.
- 3 Functioning Full Extension Soft-Close Drawers with Hidden Undermount
- 5 Cabinet Spaces with Adjustable Shelves
- Removable Wine Rack
- 1099BNBDL Brushed Nickel Machined with Dull Lacquer Hardware Included with Distressed Black Finish Cabinet
- 1099DBAC Dark Brushed Antique Copper Hardware Included with Antique White Finish Cabinet
- Can Be Used with ISL06-Top - 2-3/8" FDA-Approved Maple Butcher Block - Sold Separately
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
- Cabinet Length: 57-1/2"
- Cabinet Height: 34-1/8"
- Cabinet Depth: 33-3/4"
- Top Length: 58-3/8"
- Top Height: 2-3/8"
- Top Depth: 35"
Additional Jeffrey Alexander Links
- View the Manufacturer Warranty
- Browse All Jeffrey Alexander Products
- Jeffrey Alexander Acanthus Collection
This Jeffrey Alexander item can also be referenced by the following color/finish specific model #:
- Jeffrey Alexander ISL06-AWH
- Jeffrey Alexander ISL06-DBK
*Discontinued model or finish
Discover the best online deals for the ISL06 and everything else for your home from the leading online home improvement store.
We're committed to providing you with the best assortment of Jeffrey Alexander products with over 400 warehouses across the country.