Create space and cleanliness with the Jeffrey Alexander Urban Petite Collection Kitchen Storage Island which was designed to suit the look and feel of any kitchen. Adorned with quality Jeffrey Alexander Collection hardware and the decorative style of duBois post carvings, this kitchen island cabinet is a complete package in both form and function. Add the FDA-approved hard maple edge grain butcher block to the cabinet for a durably beautiful wood finish, or go without so you can customize with your own unique stone look.
Solid Hardwood: Manufactured using the highest quality furniture grade hardwoods and MDF, the Jeffrey Alexander Kitchen Storage Island continues to look great and endure the test of time. With dovetailed solid hardwood drawers on hidden full extension drawer slides, and soft closing cabinet doors, you can rest assured that every component is as strong and beautiful as the next.
- Soft-Close European Hinges and Slides
- Rich, Multi-layered Hand Finishes Available
- Features Dovetail Drawer Box Construction with Full-Extension Slides
- Utilizes Jeffrey Alexander Decorative Wood Posts (Product number: P34)
- Can Be Used with ISL10-Top - 1-3/4" FDA-Approved Maple Butcher Block - Sold Separately
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
- Cabinet Length: 33-15/16"
- Cabinet Height: 34-1/4"
- Cabinet Depth: 22-1/16"
- Top Length: 36"
- Top Height: 1-3/4""
- Top Depth: 24"
Additional Jeffrey Alexander Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Jeffrey Alexander Products
- Shop All Jeffrey Alexander Bungalow Petite Collection Products
Jeffrey Alexander ISL10-FWH Product Specifications
|Manufacturer's Warranty Information|
|Cabinet Hardware Included||Yes|
|Cabinet Installation Type||Freestanding|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Material||Wood, Engineered Wood, Hardwood|
|Number Of Doors||0|
|Number Of Drawers||2|
|Number Of Shelves||1|
|Self Closing Slides||No|
|Soft Close Slides||Yes|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.