SMH-3t-15-3 Ton Manual Chain Hoist with 15' Lift
Jet SMH series manual chain hoists feature impact resistant, lightweight all steel construction with a durable powder coat finish. Needle bearing supported load sheave for long life and low wear. Triple spur gear design provides a high efficiency ratio. Low headroom for easy installation in confined areas. SMH hoists are compact and portable with excellent load spotting capabilities. All SMH hoists feature induction hardened grade 80 load chain. The hand chain cover is designed for smooth operation and prevents side pull jamming. All SMH hoists come standard with a completely enclosed, weston style automatic brake system with dual ratchet pawls for positive load control. Drop forged safety hooks with durable latches swivel 360 degree for easy rigging. Slip clutch design; overload protection available on some models. All SMH hoists are proof tested and certified. Each hoist comes with a completed test certificate from the factory. All SMH hoists comply with ANSI/ASME B30.16 and HST-2M standards.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 101717 Features:
- Full range capacity 1/2 to 10 tons
- Standard feature found only in higher priced models
- Economical hand chain hoist designed for years of trouble-free service
- 10', 15', 20' and 30' lifts standard, custom length lifts available
- All steel construction with a durable powder coat finish
- Lightweight, compact design for low headroom applications
- Needle bearing supported load sheave for smooth operation
- Completely enclosed weston type automatic brake system for precise load spotting
- Triple-spur gears provide high efficiency ratio with minimum effort
- Induction hardened grade 80 load chain
- Drop forged hooks with heavy-duty safety latches swivel 360° for easy rigging
- Smooth rolled edge on hand chain cover prevents side pull jamming
- Standard hand chain drop equals lift length
- Proof tested with test certificate
- Complies with OSHA, ANSI/ASME B30.16 and HST-2 standards
Jet 101717 Specifications:
- Warranty: 5 year
- Height: 8.5"
- Width: 11.1"
- Length: 14.5"
- Product weight: 54.7 lbs
- Weight capacity: 3 metric tons
- Max lift height: 10"
- Standard lift: 10'
- Headroom: 23-1/2"
- Number of falls: 2
- Load chain diameter: 7 mm
- Required hand chain (ft.) to lift load 1': 116
- Required pounds of pull to lift capacity: 86
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 101717
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 101717
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 101717 Product Specifications
|Load Chain Diameter||7|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|
|Number of Falls||2|
|Required Hand Chain (ft.) to Lift Load 1'||116|
|Required Pounds of Pull to Lift Capacity||86|