L100-50-20 1/2 Ton Manual Chain Hoist with 20' Lift
Jet L-100 series hand chain hoist integrates safety, durability and innovation enabling it to operate in the most demanding industrial environments. Safety features such as optional overload protection prevents the hoist from lifting damaging loads beyond its rated capacity. The Jet exclusive innovation showcased in the patented fused brake system reduces maintenance costs and limits downtime. Jet is so confident in the durability of the fused brake design we back it with an industry leading lifetime replacement warranty. The Jet L-100 is available in 1/4 tons to 20 tons capacities and standard lifts of 10, 15, 20, and 30 feet. Regardless of how harsh the environment, the Jet L-100 series hand chain hoist is engineered to perform.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 106220 Features:
- Patented fused brake design with proven durability that increases safety
- Weston style dual pawl brake system double pawl design increases safety
- Alloy steel hooks industrial rated hooks rotate 360 degrees for easy rigging: hooks slowly stretch to indicate an overload situation increasing jobsite safety
- Sealed ball bearing design increases efficiency and promotes smooth operation
- Cast steel safety latches increased durability with heavy-duty safety latches secured with allen screws and lock nuts
- Heat treated load plates heat treated, case hardened and corrosive resistant coated internal parts extend the life of the hoist in the harshest of environments
- Grade 100 load chain corrosive resistant grade 100 load chain is stronger than grade 80 load chain extending the life of the hoist
- All steel construction impact resistant covers that provide durability and protection
- Compact design smaller body and lightweight design for low headroom applications and use in confined areas
- Industry complies with OSHA regulations, ANSI / ASME B30.16 and HST-2 standards
- Certification factory tested to 125% of capacity with load test certificate
- 5 year warranty
Jet 106220 Specifications:
- Warranty: 5 year
- Height: 8.5"
- Width: 7"
- Length: 7.25"
- Product weight: 21.85 lbs
- Weight capacity: 1,102 lbs
- Max lift height: 10"
- Standard lift: 10'
- Headroom: 11-1/4"
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 106220
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 106220
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 106220 Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.