JSH-550-10 1/4 Ton Electric Chain Hoist 115V with 10' Lift
Jet JSH series electric hoists combines safety, durability and portability to operate in light duty commercial and industrial applications. The die cast aluminum housing keeps the hoist lightweight and easily portable. All models incorporate a slip clutch overload protection mechanism that prevents the hoist from lifting damaging loads above its rated capacity. They have a built-in thermal overload protection system that keeps the hoist from overheating. The industry proven magnetic disk brake increases safety by ensuring rapid stops and securing the load. The maintenance-free gear train incorporates a sealed oil bath, eliminating maintenance. The Jet JSH series electric hoist is available in 1/8 tons and 1/4 tons capacities with standard lifts of 10, 15, and 20 feet.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 110110 Features:
- Overload protection slip clutch design increases safety by preventing lifting or pulling damaging loads
- Thermal overload protection a safety switch that keeps the hoist from overheating in low voltage situations
- Magnetic disk brake an industry proven safety feature that ensures rapid stops and securing of the load
- Limit switches upper and lower limiting switches increase safety by preventing the load chain from over traveling
- Single phase
- Duty rating H3
- Duty cycle 25%
- Aluminum housing aluminum alloy housing decreases the weight for convenient transportation
- Heat treated gears heat treated alloy steel geared drive train for long lasting durability
- Sealed gear train maintenance-free gear train incorporates a sealed design that eliminates upkeep
- Grade 80 load chain grade 80 black oxide coated load chain for durability
- Industry complies with OSHA regulations, ANSI / ASME B30.16 and HST-1 standards
- Certification factory tested to 125% of capacity with load test certificate
- Warranty 2 year warranty
Jet 110110 Specifications:
- Warranty: 2 year
- Height: 11.42"
- Width: 10.83"
- Length: 14.57"
- Product weight: 30.6 lbs
- Weight capacity: 1/8 tons
- Max lift height: 10"
- Standard lift: 10'
- Headroom: 15-1/4"
- Number of falls: 1
- Load chain diameter: 8mm
- Hoisting speed: 16 fpm
- Duty cycle rating: 25 %
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 110110
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 110110
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 110110 Product Specifications
|Load Chain Diameter||8|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Number of Falls||2|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.