JLH-50-10-1/2 Ton Compact Lever Hoist with 10' Lift
The Jet JLH compact lever hoist integrates safety, durability and innovation enabling it to operate in the most demanding industrial environments. The lightweight design is achieved with a durable aluminum alloy housing that reduces weight for ease of transport. The dual pawl weston style brake system splits the load to opposite sides of the ratchet gear for greater load security. Mechanical advantage is gained by the Jet exclusive addition of the five gear drive train requiring less force to lift or secure a load. Included is a nylon carrying case for convenient transportation, reducing trips to the tool room and prevents any unnecessary damage to the hoist. The Jet JLH compact lever hoist is available in 1/4 tons and-1/2 tons capacities with standard lifts of 5, 10 and 15 feet. Whether it's inverted, vertical, horizontal, or any other load angle, the Jet JLH compact lever hoist is the solution for your heavy-duty industrial needs.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 181510 Features:
- Dual pawl brake system increases safety and load security by splitting the load to opposite sides of the ratchet gear
- Alloy steel industrial duty rated hooks rotate 360 degrees for easy rigging
- Carrying case included is a nylon carrying case for convenient transportation
- Work to weight ratio at 5.6 pounds, the-1/2 tons JLH compact lever hoist can pull or hold a load more than 170 times its weight
- Compact power a-1/2 tons of pulling power that fits in the palm of your hand
- Geared drive train Jet's exclusive five gear drive train requires less force to lift or secure a load
- Aluminum housing durable, impact resistant, aluminum alloy housings makes the JLH compact lever hoist one of the lightest hoists on the market
- Grade 100 load chain corrosive resistant grade 100 load chain is stronger than grade 80 load chain extending the life of the hoist
- Cast steel safety latches increased durability with heavy-duty safety latches secured with allen screws and lock nuts
- Heat treated load plates heat treated for durability, these extend the life of the hoist in the harshest of environments
- Compact design smaller body and lightweight design for low headroom applications and use in confined areas
- Industry complies with OSHA regulations, ANSI / ASME B30.21 and HST-3 standards
- Certification factory tested to 125% of capacity with load test certificate
- 5 year warranty
Jet 181510 Specifications:
- Height: 3.94"
- Width: 4.33"
- Length: 9.25"
- Product weight: 6.22 lbs
- Weight capacity: 1,000 lbs
- Max lift height: 5"
- Standard lift: 5'
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 181510
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 181510
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 181510 Product Specifications