JLP-050A-15 1/2 Ton Mini-Puller with 15' Lift
Jet JLP-A mini-pullers are designed with safety and durability to operate in light-duty industrial applications. The all steel construction, dual pawl weston style brake system and grade 80 load chain provide proven safety and reliability. Easily maintained and serviced, the Jet JLP-A mini-puller is available in 1/4 tons and 1/2 tons capacities with standard lifts of 5, 10 and 15 feet. The Jet JLP-A mini-puller is designed to work in tight spaces and low headroom applications.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 187507 Features:
- Dual pawl brake system increases safety and load security by splitting the load to opposite sides of the ratchet gear
- Alloy steel industrial duty rated hooks rotate 360 degrees for easy rigging
- Heat treated load plates heat treated for durability, these extend the life of the hoist in industrial environments
- Grade 80 load chain grade 80 black oxide coated load chain for durability
- All steel construction impact resistant covers that provide durability and protection
- Compact design smaller body and lightweight design for low headroom applications and use in confined areas
- Industry complies with OSHA regulations, ANSI / ASME B30.21 and HST-3 standards
- Certification factory tested to 125% of capacity with load test certificate
- 5 year warranty
Jet 187507 Specifications:
- Warranty: 2 year
- Height: 4.72"
- Width: 4.33"
- Length: 14.57"
- Product weight: 8.62 lbs
- Weight capacity: 0.5 metric tons
- Max lift height: 10"
- Standard lift: 10'
- Headroom: 9.84"
- Number of falls: 1
- Load chain diameter: 5 mm
- Required pounds of pull to lift capacity: 86
- Lever length: 11.81"
- Lift per full turn of handle: 3.78"
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 187507
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 187507
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 187507 Product Specifications
|Lift per Full Turn of Handle||3.78|
|Load Chain Diameter||5|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Number of Falls||1|
|Required Pounds of Pull to Lift Capacity||86|