JLP-150A-10SHO 1-1/2 Ton Lever Hoist with 10' Lift Ship Yard Hooks and Overload Protection
Jet JLP-A series lever hoists combine safety, reliability, and durability that are designed to perform in light duty industrial applications. Safety features such as optional overload protection prevents the lever hoist from lifting or pulling damaging loads above its rated capacity. Jet also offers the option of shipyard hooks, virtually eliminating stretched hooks caused by point or tip loading. The Jet JLP-A lever hoist is available in 1/4 tons to 6 tons capacities with standard lifts of 5, 10, 15, 20 and 30 feet. The Jet JLP-A is the perfect choice for a contractor grade lever hoist.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 187773 Features:
- Weston style dual pawl brake system double pawl design increases safety
- Overload protection slip clutch design increases safety by preventing lifting or pulling damaging loads
- Alloy steel hooks industrial rated hooks rotate 360 degrees for easy rigging: hooks slowly stretch to indicate an overload situation increasing jobsite safety
- Shipyard hooks blunt tip, point loading hooks virtually eliminate stretched hooks
- Needle bearing design promotes long hoist life with low wear reducing downtime
- Grade 80 load chain grade 80 black oxide coated load chain for durability
- All steel construction impact resistant covers that provide durability and protection
- Compact design smaller body and lightweight design for low headroom applications and use in confined areas
- Industry complies with OSHA regulations, ANSI / ASME B30.21 and HST-3 standards
- Certification factory tested to 125% of capacity with load test certificate
- 5 year warranty
Jet 187773 Specifications:
- Warranty: 5 year
- Height: 7.48"
- Width: 5.83"
- Length: 20.08"
- Product weight: 27.18 lbs
- Weight capacity: 3,307 lbs
- Max lift height: 5"
- Standard lift: 5'
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 187773
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 187773
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 187773 Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.