GH-1340W-1 Geared Head Engine Lathe with Collet Closer 3HP 230/460V 1PH
A Jet-exclusive design, the large spindle bore lathes provide power, precision, efficiency and reliability to your metal shop. A one-piece, cast iron base absorbs vibrations during operation to allow heavier cuts and ensure accuracy throughout, and the universal gearbox eliminates the need for change gears. A loaded standard equipment package makes Jet large spindle bore lathes the model of production proficiency.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 321151 Features:
- Uniquely designed exclusively by Jet
- Hardened and ground gears are featured in the headstock and gearbox
- D1-4 spindle is precision ground for accuracy and supported by high quality tapered roller bearings
- Headstock is constantly oiled during operation
- Splined, not keyed, shafts are utilized
- Gearbox gives larger threading and feed capabilities with no gear changes
- V-way bed design is induction hardened and ground
- Gap bed section provided for larger diameter work
- Independent lead screw and feed rod
- Spindle actuation control is apron mounted
- Inch-metric dials are standard
- Compound and cross slide have backlash elimination
- Adjustable jigs are incorporated in the carriage
- Tailstock may be offset for turning tapers and includes an inch-metric graduated quill
- Tolerance test certificate included
- Heavy-duty stand
- 6" 3 jaw direct mount chuck with top reversing jaws
- 8" 4 jaw chuck
- 12" face plate
- Four-way tool post
- Steady and follow rest
- Micro-carriage bed stop
- Front removable chip tray
- Spindle jog button
- Foot brake
- Coolant system with splash guard
- Metric change gears
- Halogen work lamp
- Centers and headstock center sleeve
Jet 321151 Specifications:
- Warranty: 2 year
- Height: 55.5"
- Width: 29.75"
- Length: 77.25"
- Product weight: 2,375 lbs
- Length of gap: 9-3/8"
- Range of metric threads: 0.45 - 7.5
- Length of gap: 9-3/8"
- Distance between centers: 40"
- Spindle bore: 1-1/2"
- Spindle taper w/ sleeve: mt-5 (mt-3)
- Number of longitudinal and cross feed rates: 40
- Range of longitudinal feeds (ipr): .0012 - .0294
- Range of cross feeds (ipr): .0003 - .0103
- Number of inch threads: 40
- Range of inch threads (tpi): 4 - 112tpi
- Number of metric threads: 22
- Max tool size: 5/8" x 5/8"
- Compound slide travel: 3-1/2"
- Cross slide travel: 6-3/8"
- Carriage travel: 37-1/2"
- Tailstock spindle travel: 4-3/4"
- Taper in tailstock spindle: mt-3
- Steady rest capacity: 3-3/4"
- Follow rest capacity: 2-3/4"
- Width of bed: 10-1/2"
- Motor hp: 3
- Voltage: 230v/460v
- Phase: 3
- Prewired voltage: 230v/460v
- Swing over bed: 14"
- Swing over cross slide: 8-1/2"
- Swing through gap: 20"
- Number of spindle speeds: 12
- Spindle mount: d1-4
- Range of spindle speeds (rpm): 40 - 1,800
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 321151
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 321151
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 321151 Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Number of Spindle Speeds||12|
|Range of Spindle Speeds (RPM)||40 - 1800|
|Swing Over Bed (in.)||13|
|Swing Over Cross Slide (in.)||7-1/2|
|Swing Through Gap (in.)||19|