GHB-1440A Belt Drive Bench Lathe with Vue DRO 2HP 230/460V 1PH
One of the most popular of the Jet lathe lines, the GHB has a v-way bed design that is induction hardened and ground. The gap bed section provides for larger diameter work and the D1-4 spindle is precision-ground for accuracy and supported by high quality tapered roller bearings.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 321158 Features:
- One of the most popular Jet lathes now comes with an enclosed gearbox as a standard feature
- Enclosed gear box design provides smooth, quiet operation
- Fast, easy speed changes
- Hardened and ground gears are featured in the headstock and gearbox
- D1-4 spindle is precision ground for accuracy and supported by high quality tapered roller bearings
- Headstock is constantly oiled during operation
- Gear box gives wide inch threading and feed capabilities with no gear changes
- V-way bed design is induction hardened and ground
- Gap bed section provided for larger diameter work
- Independent lead screw and feed rod
- Spindle actuation control is apron mounted
- Compound and cross slide have backlash elimination
- Adjustable jigs are incorporated in the carriage
- Tailstock may be offset for turning tapers and includes an inch-metric graduated quill
- Oil pan included
- Tolerance test certificate included
- 6" 3-jaw direct mount chuck with top reversing jaws
- 8" 4-jaw chuck
- 12" face plate
- Four-way tool post
- Steady and follow rest
- Metric change gear
- Splash guard
- Centers and headstock center sleeve
- Threading dial
- Tool box and tools
Jet 321158 Specifications:
- Warranty: 2 year
- Height: 53.5"
- Width: 30"
- Length: 77.5"
- Product weight: 2,080 lbs
- Length of gap: 8"
- Range of metric threads: .02 - 6
- Length of gap: 8"
- Distance between centers: 40"
- Spindle bore: 1-1/2"
- Spindle taper w/ sleeve: mt-5 (mt-3)
- Number of longitudinal and cross feed rates: 40
- Range of longitudinal feeds (ipr): .0036 - 0325
- Range of cross feeds (ipr): .0012 - .0345
- Number of inch threads: 40
- Range of inch threads (tpi): 4 - 112
- Number of metric threads: 27
- Max tool size: 5/8" x 5/8"
- Compound slide travel: 2-11/16"
- Cross slide travel: 6-5/16"
- Carriage travel: 35"
- Tailstock spindle travel: 3-3/4"
- Taper in tailstock spindle: mt-3
- Steady rest capacity: 2-5/8"
- Follow rest capacity: 2-3/4"
- Width of bed: 7-3/8"
- Motor hp: 3
- Voltage: 230v/460v
- Phase: 1
- Prewired voltage: 230v/460v
- Swing over bed: 13"
- Swing over cross slide: 7-1/2"
- Swing through gap: 19"
- Number of spindle speeds: 12
- Spindle mount: mt-5
- Range of spindle speeds (rpm): 40 - 1,800
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 321158
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 321158
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 321158 Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Number of Spindle Speeds||8|
|Range of Spindle Speeds (RPM)||70 - 2000|
|Swing Over Bed (in.)||13|
|Swing Over Cross Slide (in.)||7-25/32|
|Swing Through Gap (in.)||18-3/4|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.