JLH-250WO-5 2-1/2 Ton Lever Hoist with 5' Lift and Overload Protection
Jet JLH series lever hoists incorporate safety, durability, and heavy-duty construction for operation in severe industrial environments. Safety features such as optional overload protection prevents the lever hoist from lifting or pulling damaging loads beyond its rated capacity. The Jet exclusive innovation showcased in the patented fused brake system reduces maintenance costs and limits downtime. Jet is so confident in the durability of the fused brake design we back it with an industry leading lifetime replacement warranty. Jet also offers the option of shipyard hooks, virtually eliminating stretched hooks caused by point or tip loading. The Jet JLH is available in 1/4 tons to 9 tons capacities, with standard lifts of 5, 10, 15, and 20 feet. Whether it's inverted, vertical, horizontal, or any other load angle, the Jet JLH lever hoist is the solution for your heavy-duty industrial needs.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 325005 Features:
- Patented fused brake design with proven durability that increases safety.
- Overload protection slip clutch design increases safety by preventing lifting or pulling damaging loads
- Weston style dual pawl brake system double pawl design increases safety
- Alloy steel hooks industrial rated hooks rotate 360 degrees for easy rigging. hooks slowly stretch to indicate an overload situation increasing jobsite safety
- Caged needle bearing design increases efficiency and promotes smooth operation extending the work life of the hoist
- Cast steel safety latches increased durability with heavy-duty safety latches secured with allen screws and lock nuts
- Heat treated load plates heat treated, case hardened and corrosive resistant coated internal parts extend the life of the hoist in the harshest of environments
- Grade 100 load chain corrosive resistant grade 100 load chain is stronger than grade 80 load chain extending the life of the hoist
- All steel construction impact resistant covers that provide durability and protection
- Compact design smaller body and lightweight design for low headroom applications and use in confined areas
- Industry complies with OSHA regulations, ANSI / ASME B30.21 and HST-3 standards
- Certification factory tested to 125% of capacity with load test certificate
- 5 year warranty
Jet 325005 Specifications:
- Warranty: 2 year
- Height: 47"
- Width: 32"
- Length: 71"
- Product weight: 1,015 lbs
- Motor hp: 2
- Voltage: 230v
- Phase: 1
- Prewired voltage: 230v
- Swing over bed: 13"
- Swing over cross slide: 7-25/32"
- Swing through gap: 18-3/4"
- Number of spindle speeds: 8
- Spindle mount: d1-4
- Range of spindle speeds (rpm): 70 - 2,000
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 325005
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 325005
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 325005 Product Specifications
|Lift per Full Turn of Handle||0.6|
|Load Chain Diameter||8.8|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|
|Number of Falls||1|
|Required Pounds of Pull to Lift Capacity||82|