JMD-15 R-8 Taper Milling Drilling Machine 1HP 1PH 115/230V
Mill drills are a lighter alternative to a milling machine. These combine a belt driven drill press with the dual coordinate abilities of the milling machine's table for flexibility and efficiency. A locking collet prevents the cutting tool from falling away from the spindle when lateral forces are experienced against the bit. Although light in construction, the JMD milling drilling machines possess the advantages of space-saving versatility, affordability and light machining capability.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 350017 Features:
- One-piece cast iron column for added support
- Belt cover " quick slide latch allows faster belt adjustment to change spindle speeds
- Base taper allows for easier clean-up
- Larger hand wheel knobs
- ULF listed motor
- Extra large worktable
- Heavy-duty tapered roller bearings support the spindle, resulting in greater tolerance and more accurate drilling depth
- New positive quick-stop knob and easy-to-read internal depth gauge (external on JMD-15)
- 360 degree head swivel
- Heavy-duty power down-feed with manual fine feed (JMD-18PFN)
- Three power down feeds (JMD-18PFN .004", .007", .01")
- Work lamp
- Adjustable carbide facemill
- Drill press angle vise
- 1/2 drill chuck, chuck arbor
- Draw bar
Jet 350017 Specifications:
- Warranty: 5 year
- Height: 6.7"
- Width: 8.7"
- Length: 20.9"
- Product weight: 37.6 lbs
- Weight capacity: 3.2 metric tons
- Standard lift: 5'
- Headroom: 15-1/2"
- Number of falls: 1
- Load chain diameter: 10 mm
- Required pounds of pull to lift capacity: 82
- Lever length: 16-5/16"
- Lift per full turn of handle: 4/5"
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 350017
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 350017
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 350017 Product Specifications
|Drilling Capacity Mild Steel||1|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Number of Spindle Speeds||12|
|Range of Spindle Speeds (RPM)||110 - 2850|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.