JMD-18 Mill Drill Machine with Vue DRO 2HP 1PH 115/230V
Mill drills are a lighter alternative to a milling machine. These combine a belt driven drill press with the dual coordinate abilities of the milling machine's table for flexibility and efficiency. A locking collet prevents the cutting tool from falling away from the spindle when lateral forces are experienced against the bit. Although light in construction, the JMD milling drilling machines possess the advantages of space-saving versatility, affordability and light machining capability.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 350401 Features:
- One-piece cast iron column for added support
- Belt cover "quick slide latch allows faster belt adjustment to change spindle speeds
- Base taper allows for easier clean-up
- Larger hand wheel knobs
- ULF listed motor
- Extra large worktable
- Heavy-duty tapered roller bearings support the spindle, resulting in greater tolerance and more accurate drilling depth
- New positive quick-stop knob and easy-to-read internal depth gauge (external on JMD-15)
- 360 degree head swivel
- Heavy-duty power down-feed with manual fine feed (JMD-18PFN)
- Three power down feeds (JMD-18PFN .004", .007", .01")
- Work lamp included
- Adjustable carbide facemill
- Drill press angle vise
- 1/2 drill chuck, chuck arbor
- Draw bar included
Jet 350401 Specifications:
- Warranty: 2 year
- Height: 11.1"
- Width: 10.5"
- Length: 10.4"
- Product weight: 90.2 lbs
- Spindle taper: r-8
- Quill diameter: 3"
- Max distance spindle to table: 18"
- Chuck size: 1/2
- Tilting head: no
- Swivel head: yes
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 350401
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 350401
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 350401 Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Number of Spindle Speeds||12|
|Range of Spindle Speeds (RPM)||150 - 3000|