J-A2608-4 20" Gear Head Drill Press 3PH 440V
Shops must handle a wide variety of customer demands. This heavy-duty Jet machine performs a variety of precision drilling and tapping applications. An easy-to-ready internal depth gauge prevents waste through errors, and a large production with t-slotted base holds over-sized pieces.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 354029 Features:
- Helical gears for smooth, quiet operation
- Quick release drill ejector
- Safety latch to prevent head dropping when unclamped
- Eight spindle speeds
- T-slotted table wit coolant through
- Head and table rotate 360 degrees around column
- 2 position high/low switch
- 3-15/16" column diameter
- English/metric depth gauge
Jet 354029 Specifications:
- Warranty: 2 year
- Height: 44"
- Width: 43"
- Length: 40"
- Product weight: 739 lbs
- Chuck size: 1/2"
- Motor hp: 2
- Voltage: 115v/230v
- Phase: 1
- Number of spindle speeds: 12
- Swing: 15-7/8
- Weight capacity: 400 lbs
- Range of spindle speeds (rpm): 150 - 3,000
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 354029
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 354029
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Drilling Capacity Mild Steel||1-3/8|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Number of Spindle Speeds||8|
|Range of Spindle Speeds (RPM)||130 - 3480|
|Spindle Speed (RPM)||8|