J-A4008M-PF2 26' Gear Head Drill Press with Power Feed 220V 3PH
This premier drill combines power and precision with a speed range of 108-1800 RPM s to handle virtually any drilling application. Driven by a sturdy 3HP motor, the drilling capabilities of up to 1-7/8" and tapping to 1" in steel! exceptional support is provided by a large 5-1/2" steel column. Powerfeed engagement is controlled by one selector switch which makes this the perfect drill press for any shop.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 354040 Features:
- Helical gears for smooth, quiet operation
- Quick release drill ejector
- English/metric depth gauge
- Machined, t-slotted base plate
- Head and table rotate 360° around column
- No-volt release prevents spindle start when power returns after shut down
- Fully enclosed spindle
- Large t-slotted table
Jet 354040 Specifications:
- Warranty: 2 year
- Height: 27"
- Width: 22"
- Length: 67"
- Product weight: 550 lbs
- Chuck size: 1/2"
- Motor hp: 1-1/2
- Phase: 3
- Number of spindle speeds: 8
- Spindle speed: 8
- Swing: 20
- Weight capacity: 350 lbs
- Range of spindle speeds (rpm): 130 - 3,480
- Drilling capacity mild steel: 1-3/8"
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 354040
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 354040
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
|Drilling Capacity Mild Steel||2|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Number of Spindle Speeds||8|
|Range of Spindle Speeds (RPM)||105 - 1800|
|Spindle Speed (RPM)||8|