JDP-20MF Variable Speed Drill Press 1" Drilling Capacity 1-1/2HP 1PH 115/230V
The Jet JDP-20MF floor drill press is powered by a 1-1/2HP motor and is equipped with a built in work lamp, adjustable tension spindle return spring, and hinged metal belt and pulley cover. with 12 speeds, the JDP-20MF can be used for any project you see fit.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 354170 Features:
- Spindle mounted dual laser guide system provides a consistent drilling cross point on workpiece
- Hinged metal belt and pulley cover coupled with quick adjustment motor mount
- Rotating, 45° tilting, crank-operated worktable with quick release clamp
- On/off switch located on front of the drill press head
- 1/2" diameter external positive depth stop with three nut locking feature for quick adjustment
- Adjustable tension spindle return spring
- Spindle is supported by high quality ball bearings
- Built-in work lamp on all models, bulb not included.
- Drill chuck and key included
Jet 354170 Specifications:
- Warranty: 2 year
- Height: 33"
- Width: 22.5"
- Length: 69"
- Product weight: 650 lbs
- Chuck size: 3/4
- Motor hp: 1-1/2
- Voltage: 220v
- Phase: 3
- Number of spindle speeds: 8
- Spindle speed: 8
- Swing: 26
- Weight capacity: 450 lbs
- Range of spindle speeds (rpm): 90 - 3,610
- Drilling capacity mild steel: 1-3/8"
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 354170
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 354170
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 354170 Product Specifications
|Drilling Capacity Mild Steel||1|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Number of Spindle Speeds||12|
|Range of Spindle Speeds (RPM)||150 - 4200|
|Spindle Speed (RPM)||12|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.