JLH-80WO-10 4/5 Ton Lever Hoist with 10' Lift and Overload Protection
Jet JLH series lever hoists combine a true industrial design with highly refined quality culminating in the last lever hoist you may ever need to purchase. The attention to detail in the design of this series is second to none. The drop forged, carbon steel hooks are quenched and tempered to increase strength and will slowly stretch to indicate an overload situation. Cast steel safety latches, attached with allen head screws and lock nuts, outclass the industry standard of stamped safety latches. The induction hardened, 100 grade load chain provides 20% more strength then the common 80 grade load chain found on inferior lever hoists. While the caged needle bearing supported load sheave provides efficient and smooth operation. The investment cast anchor plate, and all other internal parts are fully heat treated and quenched for added strength and reliability. Finally, all the internal parts are zinc coated for additional corrosion protection. The triple spur gear drive train features alloy steel gears that have been heated treated, quenched and then case hardened for a life time of service. Finally, the patented fused brake disc design means little to no maintenance is required to keep these hoists operational. Every JLH lever hoist is factory tested and comes with a signed test certificate from the factory. All JLH lever hoists comply with ANSI/ASME B30.21 and HST-3 standards. Don't settle for anything less.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 375010 Features:
- Alloy steel industrial duty rated hooks rotate 360 degrees for easy rigging
- Compact design: low headroom allows for easy installation and use in confined areas
- Overload protection: slip clutch design overload protection available on all models
- Weston style brake. double pawl springs provide increased safety redundancy and reliability
- 100 grade load chain. hardened 100 grade load chain is 20% stronger then 80 grade chain and will handle the harshest conditions
- Fused brake discs. with their patented design, the fused brake discs offer increased wear resistance and strength
- Powder coat finish. this industrial type finish is stronger and longer lasting providing increased protection from the elements
- Internal components zinc plated. industrial quality zinc plating for outstanding corrosion resistance
- Caged needle bearing supported load sheave. use of caged needle bearings makes drive train more efficient, and increases reliability and work life of the lever hoist
Jet 375010 Specifications:
- Warranty: 2 year
- Height: 67.5"
- Width: 21.5"
- Length: 31.5"
- Product weight: 388 lbs
- Motor hp: 1
- Voltage: 115v/230v
- Phase: 1
- Number of spindle speeds: 6
- Spindle speed: 6
- Swing: 15
- Weight capacity: 90 lbs
- Range of spindle speeds (rpm): 400 - 5,000
- Drilling capacity mild steel: 1/2"
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 375010
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 375010
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 375010 Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|