CS-315 Manual Cold Saw with 315mm Blade 2HP 220V 3PH
Jet ferrous coldsaws deliver clean, burr-free cuts every time. Both the pHs and FK350 series offer machine shop and fabrication professionals a list of features and standard design characteristics that make adding a Jet a smart choice. The industry-leading two year warranty ensures that Jet stands behind these machines.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 414227 Features:
- Exclusive quick release, precision t-square style rip fence
- Heavy-duty cast iron frame base with a cast saw head.
- Long actuating handle giving the operator a lot of leverage
- Clamping system operation is conducted with an cam-handle for quick release.
- Integral coolant system
Jet 414227 Specifications:
- Warranty: 5 year
- Height: 5.31"
- Width: 6.69"
- Length: 13.18"
- Product weight: 23.74 lbs
- Cutting capacity: 2"
- Cutting capacity tubing: 3-3/8"
- Round at 90 degrees: 3-3/8" (tube), 2" (solid)"
- Round at 45 degrees: 3-3/8" (tube), 2" (solid)
- Square at 90 degrees: 3.25" x 3.25 (tube), 3.2" x 3.2 (solid)"
- Blade size: 315mm x 32mm x 2mm"
- Blade speeds (rpm): 52 , 104
- Maximum vise opening: 4.7"
- Rectangle at 45 degrees: 2-1/4" x 2-1/4 (tube), 2-1/4" x 3-1/16 (solid)"
- Square at 45 degrees: 3-1/16" x 3-1/16 (tube), 2-1/4" x 2-1/4 (solid)"
- Number of speeds: 2
- Weight capacity: 1,600 lbs
- Max lift height: 15"
- Standard lift: 15'
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 414227
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 414227
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 414227 Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.