HVBS-56M Horizontal-Vertical Band Saw 5" X 6" Capacity-1/2HP 1PH 115/230V
The Jet HVBS-56M metalworking band saw is UL listed and powered by a-1/2HP motor. 2 large diameter wheels and built in handle allow easy movement. Front legs ensure level and accurate cuts by featuring adjustable leveling pads. Each HVBS-56M comes equipped with a-1/2" carbon steel blade, adjustable material stop and vertical worktable. Worried about safety? The HVBS-56M shuts off automatically after each cut.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 414458 Features:
- ULF listed motor
- Exclusive design heavy-duty 14-gauge stand
- Large diameter wheels and built-in handle allows easy movement
- Front legs feature adjustable leveling pads
- Ball bearing supported blade wheel
- Fully adjustable ball bearing blade guides
- Heat-treated and ground steel worm gear with bronze drive gear
- Three blade speeds to choose from
- Automatic shut-off after cut
- Vertical worktable
- 1/2" carbon steel blade
- Adjustable material stop
Jet 414458 Specifications:
- Warranty: 2 year
- Height: 72"
- Width: 40"
- Length: 40"
- Product weight: 390 lbs
- Cutting capacity: 5" x 6"
- Round at 90 degrees: 5"
- Round at 45 degrees: 3"
- Blade size: 5"(H) x 5-3/4"(W) and 2"(H) x 6"(W)
- blade speeds wood (sfpm): 80-200
- Blade length: 64-1/2"
- Number of speeds: 3
- Motor hp: 2
- Voltage: 220v
- Phase: 3
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 414458
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 414458
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued