HBS-916W 9" x 16" Capacity Horizontal Bandsaw 1-1/2HP 1PH 115/230V
The Jet HBS-916W horizontal band saw is one of the leading tools of its kind. It comes equipped with tons of features: a large handwheel, built-in gauge, blade guides, blade brush, quick-positioning vise, and removable chip tray just to name a few. The HBS-916W automatically shuts off after a cut for safety. Each horizontal band saw comes with a 4/6vt bi-metal blade and 2 year warranty.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 414468 Features:
- Heavy-duty band saw can handle large production pieces on its extra large, twin table work surface
- Large handwheel and built-in gauge for easy blade tensioning
- Coolant is distributed through the blade guides
- Blade guides feature parallel double-row ball bearing support
- Blade brush is built-in and self-propelled
- Quick-positioning vise with fully adjustable jaws swivels to 45"
- Removable chip tray for quick clean-up
- Blade is fully guarded regardless of blade guide position
- Fully adjustable hydraulic down-feed with separate on/off valve
- Automatic shut-off after cut
- Carbide blade guides with rollers
- Coolant system
- 4/6" VT bi-metal blade
- Adjustable material stop
Jet 414468 Specifications:
- Warranty: 2 year
- Height: 41"
- Width: 17.5"
- Length: 18"
- Product weight: 172 lbs
- Cutting capacity: 9" x 16"
- Round at 90 degrees: 9"
- Round at 45 degrees: 6-1/8"
- Wheel diameter: 13"
- blade speeds wood (sfpm): 82-235
- Blade length: 119-1/2"
- Number of speeds: 4
- Motor hp: 1/2
- Voltage: 115v/230v
- Phase: 1
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 414468
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 414468
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 414468 Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.