HBS-1321W 13” X 21” Horizontal Bandsaw 3HP 3PH 230/460V
The Jet 13" x 21" semi-automatic horizontal band saw boasts a 3HP motor. It raises after each cut automatically to a predetermined height and will shut off. The variable blade speed allows optimum cutting performance with the included-3/4vt bi-metal blade.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 414471 Features:
- Variable speed drive systems allows the operator to fine tune the blade speed fast and easily
- Semi-automatic bow raises after cut is complete to predetermined height
- Fully adjustable hydraulic down-feed controls the rate of descent
- Variable blade speed allows optimum cutting performance
- Safety switch shuts off motor if band breaks
- Quick-positioning vise lessens set-up time
- Large handwheel and built-in gauge provides easy blade tensioning
- Coolant is distributed through the blade guides
- Cleaning hose and nozzle assist in washing chips away
- Easy access chip tray allows quick cleanup
- Self-propelled blade brush extends the blade life
- Automatic shut-off after cut
- Carbide blade guides with rollers
- Coolant system
- 3/4vt bi-metal blade
- Adjustable material stop
Jet 414471 Specifications:
- Warranty: 2 year
- Height: 40.1"
- Width: 17.8"
- Length: 50.5"
- Product weight: 286 lbs
- Cutting capacity: 13" x 21"
- Round at 90 degrees: 13"
- Round at 45 degrees: 10"
- Wheel diameter: 18"
- blade speeds metal (sfpm): 66-264
- Blade length: 161-1/2"
- Motor hp: 3/4
- Voltage: 115v/230v
- Phase: 1
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 414471
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 414471
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 414471 Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.