J-7020M 10" X 16" Horizontal Mitering Bandsaw 1PH 115/230V 1-1/2HP
Another Jet saw engineered for power, accuracy and durability. The 10" x 16" mitering bandsaw delivers precision results for even the most exacting cuts. Variable speed drive, adjustable guide assemblies and counterbalanced feed system enhance the user experience.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 414474 Features:
- Variable speed drive system allows the operator to fine tune the blade speed fast and easily
- Exclusive 6 contact point blade adjustable guide assemblies
- Combined with the side bearings are carbide pads, the back of the blade rides on two load bearings
- Mitering head the workpiece remains fixed while the head swivels to cut any angle 0° 45°
- Heavy-duty transmission utilizes hardened and ground gears operating in an oil bath
- Counterbalanced feed system is controlled by a dual system of counterbalance springs working with a hydraulic cylinder
- Swing away control panel
- Cast iron blade wheels
- Coolant system
- 1" bi-metal blade
- Adjustable material stop
Jet 414474 Specifications:
- Warranty: 2 year
- Height: 44.5"
- Width: 19"
- Length: 51"
- Product weight: 400 lbs
- Cutting capacity: 10" x 16"
- Round at 90 degrees: 10"
- Round at 45 degrees: 8-1/2"
- blade speeds metal (sfpm): 100-350
- Blade length: 135"
- Number of speeds: variable
- Motor hp: 1
- Voltage: 115v/230v
- Phase: 1
- Prewired voltage: 230v/460v
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 414474
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 414474
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued