J-7040M 10" X 16" Horizontal Mitering Bandsaw 3PH 2HP 230/460V
Another Jet saw engineered for power, accuracy and durability. The 10" x 16" mitering bandsaw delivers precision results for even the most exacting cuts. Variable speed drive, adjustable guide assemblies and counterbalanced feed system enhance the user experience.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 414475 Features:
- Variable speed drive system allows the operator to fine tune the blade speed fast and easily
- Exclusive 6 contact point blade adjustable guide assemblies
- Combined with the side bearings are carbide pads, the back of the blade rides on two load bearings
- Mitering head, the work piece remains fixed while the head swivels to cut any angle 0" 45°
- Heavy-duty transmission utilizes hardened and ground gears operating in an oil bath
- Counter balanced feed system is controlled by dual system of counter balance springs working with a hydraulic cylinder
- Swing away control panel
- Cast iron blade wheels
- Coolant system
- 1" bi-metal blade
- Adjustable material stop
Jet 414475 Specifications:
- Warranty: 2 year
- Height: 59"
- Width: 38.2"
- Length: 59"
- Product weight: 476 lbs
- Cutting capacity: 10" x 16"
- Round at 90 degrees: 10"
- Round at 45 degrees: 8-1/2"
- blade speeds metal (sfpm): 100-350
- Blade length: 135"
- Number of speeds: variable
- Motor hp: 1-1/2
- Voltage: 230v
- Phase: 3
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 414475
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 414475
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 414475 Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.