J-7060-4 Semi-Automatic Horizontal Bandsaw 440V
This Jet large capacity variable speed semi-automatic horizontal bandsaws loaded with features that allow the operator the ability to fine tune the blade speed easily and quickly on a convenient swing away control panel. The sturdy head raises automatically after each cut and cast iron band wheels give you the confidence of quality cuts, first time, every time.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 414476-4 Features:
- Cast iron frame
- Variable speed drive system allows the operator to fine-tune the blade speed fast and easily
- Exclusive swivel control panel
- Heavy-duty transmission utilizes hardened and ground gears operating in an oil bath
- Counterbalanced feed system is controlled by a dual system of counterbalance springs working with a hydraulic cylinder
- Saw head raised hydraulically after each cut
- Cast iron blade wheels
- Swing away control panel
- Exclusively patented 3 jaw vise allows for faster set-up
- Exclusive 6 contact point blade adjustable guide assemblies utilize cam follower bearings mounted on eccentric shafts on both sides of the blade
- Coolant system
- 1" bi-metal blade
- Adjustable material stop
- The wilton 7,060 semi-automatic band saw incorporates a number of exclusive design features and innovations to make this saw a powerful and productive addition to any shop.
Jet 414476-4 Specifications:
- Warranty: 2 year
- Height: 73"
- Width: 52"
- Length: 25"
- Product weight: 683 lbs
- Blade length: 156"
- Motor hp: 3
- Voltage: 460v
- Phase: 3
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 414476-4
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 414476-4
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 414476-4 Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.