MBS-1014W-1 10" X 14" Capacity Bandsaw 2HP 1PH 230V Only
Swiveling miter head design cuts wood and metal easily making this Jet horizontal mitering bandsaw the go-to machine in any shop. Easy to set up and easy to use, but rugged-built and durable to take on every project.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 414479 Features:
- Designed for multiple uses cutting both ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Unique design feature a swivel-head for miter cutting structural, pipe and tubing
- Miter head swivels from 90" to 45", while the stock remains in the same position
- Large, easy-to-read scale for positioning saw head
- Quick-positioning vise lessens set-up time
- Large handwheel and built-in gauge for easy blade tensioning
- Coolant is distributed through the blade guides
- Blade brush is built-in and self-propelled
- Fully adjustable hydraulic down-feed with separate on/off valve
- Automatic shut-off after cut
- Carbide blade guides with rollers
- Coolant system
- 4/6" VT bi-metal blade
- Adjustable material stop
Jet 414479 Specifications:
- Warranty: 2 year
- Height: 41"
- Width: 33"
- Length: 75.5"
- Product weight: 973 lbs
- Cutting capacity: 10" x 14"
- Round at 90 degrees: 40"
- Round at 45 degrees: 9"
- blade speeds metal (sfpm): 82-330
- Blade length: 130"
- Number of speeds: 4
- Motor hp: 1-1/2
- Voltage: 115v/230v
- Phase: 1
- Prewired voltage: 230v/460v
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 414479
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 414479
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 414479 Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.