VBS-1610 15-1/2" Throat 10" Height Bandsaw 2HP 3PH 230/460V
Jet's vertical variable speed bandsaws range in capacity of throat depth from 14” to 36", and throat height from 8” to 12”. All these saws come standard with a powerful industrial motor and transmission that last for years even on the job in the most demanding work environments.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 414485 Features:
- Specially designed for shop use, including the cutting of ferrous type materials
- Heavy-duty, completely enclosed steel frame
- Variable speeds provide proper adjustments for high efficiency cutting
- Multi-tilting worktable
- Easy to read blade tension indicator unique feature of VBS-1,611
- Designed for a multitude of uses in the shop, including the cutting of both ferrous and non-ferrous type metals
- Two-speed gear box and variable speeds provide quick setting and allow proper adjustment for high efficiency cutting
- Increased accuracy is possible with the rip fence, which can be used on either side of the blade
- Work lamp
- Chip blower
- 1/4" x 14/18vt bi-metal blade
- Blade and tire cleaning brush
- Set of tools
Jet 414485 Specifications:
- Warranty: 2 year
- Height: 61"
- Width: 86"
- Length: 34"
- Product weight: 1,500 lbs
- blade speeds metal (sfpm): 82-3,950
- Throat depth: 15-1/2"
- Blade length: 123-1/2"
- Number of speeds: variable
- Motor hp: 3
- Voltage: 230v/460v
- Phase: 3
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 414485
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 414485
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 414485 Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.