J-8201-VS 14" Vertical Variable Speed Band Saw 1PH 1HP 115V
The line of Jet 14" wood/metal vertical bandsaws offers machine and fabrication professionals all the power and precision in a package that meets their individual specifications. An exclusive gear box design permits cutting of a great variety of materials. These are everything customers have come to expect from a Jet saw, and more.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 414502 Features:
- Cast iron frame
- Solid one piece steel base for extra stability
- Conveniently located on/off switch
- Variable speed drive system (8,201VS and 8,203VS)
- Exclusive gear box design allows wood/metal model saws to be used for a wider variety of cutting applications
- Miter gauge
- Dust chute
- Saw blades (wood and metal)
- Adjustable table
- These saws are specifically designed to effectively cut a variety of materials including wood, plastic, Bakelite, composites, ferrous and non-ferrous metals. capable of cutting and resawing. can cut delicate curves in both thick and thin stock
Jet 414502 Specifications:
- Warranty: 2 year
- Height: 84"
- Width: 34"
- Length: 45"
- Product weight: 1,244 lbs
- Cutting capacity: 13-1/2"
- Blade size: 3/8" x .025" x 92-182"
- Table size: 14" x 14"
- Cutting capacity height: 6"
- blade speeds metal (sfpm): 90-340
- blade speeds wood (sfpm): 2,600
- Blade speeds (sfpm): variable 90-340
- Throat depth: 13-1/2"
- Blade length: 92-1/2"
- Blade width (min-max/ in.): 1/8 - 3/4
- Table tilt (deg.): 15°
- Table height at 90 degrees: 44"
- Number of speeds: variable
- Motor hp: 2
- Voltage: 230v/460v
- Phase: 3
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 414502
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 414502
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued