J-4103 2" X 72" Square Wheel Belt Grinder 1HP 115/230V 1PH
The Jet square wheel grinder is a belt grinder that uses a flat platen and idler wheels at each end to achieve a long, flat grinding surface. This innovative design permits grinding on the front wheel, which is square to the work and not crowned. The Jet square wheel belt grinder, models J-4103 and J-4126Ac, grind, debar and chamfer with equal proficiency both internal/external on parts large and small parts. Accessories allow the user to convert the square wheel belt grinder for polishing or buffing finished parts and grinding small internal radii. Accessory changeover is quick and easy, as is adjusting belt tension and tracking.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 577000 Features:
- Infinitely variable speeds 100 to 6,000 SFMP
- For grinding, and refinishing cylindrical shapes. yoke surface conforms to the surface shape
- Serrated contact wheel is used for removing heavy stock, cleaning up a weld or snagging a casting
- Grind difficult to reach areas with the 3" x 2" or 1-1/2" x 2" diameter contact wheels
- Puts a satin finish on steel, iron or aluminum
- Performs intricate contouring or internal finishing on uniquely shaped parts
Jet 577000 Specifications:
- Warranty: 1 year
- Height: 4.9"
- Width: 19.5"
- Length: 10.1"
- Product weight: 21.8 lbs
- Belt speed: 4,600
- Contact wheel: 8
- Contact wheel durometer: 70
- Belt size (W x L): 2" x 72"
- Blows per minute: 1,900
- Stroke length: 3"
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 577000
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 577000
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 577000 Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.