J-4002 1" X 42" Bench Belt and Disc Sander 1HP 115V 1PH
Every shop needs a combination sander capable of delivering premium finishes every time. The Jet-j4002 is a powerful and versatile machine, performing the work of a jig saw, coping saw or hand file removing material and creating a superior finish at the same time. Deluxe miter gauge, removable platen and cast iron construction are among the features that draw pros to this Jet machine.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 577003 Features:
- Deluxe miter gauge that turns and locks for common angles, 45° both left and right
- Miter gauge turns and locks for common angles 45° left and right
- Abrasive belt unit does the work of a jig-saw, copying saw or hand file while removing material and finishing at the same time
- Removable platen allows for sanding, grinding or finishing of outside curves or odd shaped work pieces on the belt
- Grind, sand or finish large work pieces on the disc unit fast and efficiently
- When using non-woven synthetic belts the operator can blend, buff or finish metal surfaces in addition to defusing wood surfaces
- Miter gauge
- Cast iron tilting table
- Cast construction
- Heavy-duty steel base and rubber feet
- Removable platen
- Adjustable dust deflector and dust chute
Jet 577003 Specifications:
- Warranty: 1 year
- Height: 3.9"
- Width: 7.3"
- Length: 18.8"
- Product weight: 17.5 lbs
- Belt speed: 3,000
- Belt size (W x L): 1" x 42"
- Blows per minute: 2,200
- Stroke length: 3"
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 577003
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 577003
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 577003 Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.