J-41002 2" X 42" Bench Belt and Disc Sander 3/4HP 1PH 115V
Another Jet combination bench belt and disc sander designed to deliver the superior finish. The design of this machine permits sanding, grinding and finishing of outside curves or odd-shaped pieces. heavy-duty base, cast construction and cast iron tilting table means you are getting the very best Jet has to offer.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 577004 Features:
- Tilting table capability adds flexibility of 45° forward and 15° backward on positive lock rack and gear
- Hinged idler wheel cover
- Abrasive belt unit does the work of a jig saw, coping saw or hand file while removing material and finishing at the same time
- Allows for sanding, grinding or finishing of outside, curves or odd shaped work pieces on the belt
- Delivers sharper, faster cutting action; easy belt changes with a variety of grit belts, keeps the machine cool, so one can complete a wide range of jobs
- When using non-woven synthetic belts, the operator can blend, polish, buff or finish metal surfaces in addition to defusing wood surfaces
- Deluxe miter gauge
- Cast iron tilting table
- Cast construction
- Heavy-duty steel base and rubber feet
- Removable platen
- Dust deflector and chute
Jet 577004 Specifications:
- Warranty: 1 year
- Height: 3.8"
- Width: 7.3"
- Length: 18.9"
- Product weight: 18.9 lbs
- Belt speed: 3,100
- Belt size (W x L): 2" x 42"
- Blows per minute: 1,800
- Stroke length: 4"
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 577004
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 577004
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 577004 Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.