JTM-4VS Vertical Milling Machine with X Powerfeed 3HP 230/460V 3PH
Constructed using the meehanite casting process, Jet variable speed milling machines provide consistent and reliable operation. Precision bored and honed milling heads ensure quality cuts, and the three-Stage power downfeed with automatic stop makes the Jet variable speed milling machines easy to use. These machines deliver everything you've come to expect from Jet, and so much more.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 690107 Features:
- Meehanite casting
- Precision bored and honed milling head
- Large diameter quill is chromed
- High precision class 7 spindle bearings
- Chrome plated motor shaft with lower bearing support
- Spindle head is internally cooled
- Heavy-duty splined motor drive
- One piece quill pinion and shaft
- Three stage power down-feed with automatic stop
- Heavy-duty spindle brake
- Locks on all movable surfaces
- Precision hardened and ground ways and table
- Adjustable jigs throughout
- Internal coolant tank built into casting base for use with coolant system (coolant pump not included)
- Tolerance test sheet included
- One shot lubrication system
- Way covers
- Draw bar
- Tool box with tools
Jet 690107 Specifications:
- Warranty: 2 year
- Height: 87"
- Width: 78"
- Length: 95"
- Product weight: 2,900 lbs
- Motor hp: 3
- Voltage: 230v/460v
- Phase: 3
- Weight capacity: 720 lbs
- Range of spindle speeds (rpm): 70 - 3,800
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 690107
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 690107
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 690107 Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Range of Spindle Speeds (RPM)||60 - 4200|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.