JTM-2 Vertical Milling Machine with Vue DRO and X and Y Powerfeed 2HP 230V 3PH
The Jet JTM-2 vertical mill is manufactured with meehanite casting for a rock solid foundation. It comes standard with a large 9" x 42" table, R-8 taper, 8 spindle speeds, and a 2HP 1 ph motor. It boasts a precision ground table, precision hardened and ground ways, three stage power down-feed with automatic stop, and one piece quill pinion and shaft.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 690285 Features:
- Meehanite casting
- Precision bored and honed milling head
- Large diameter quill is chromed
- High precision class 7 spindle bearings
- Spindle head is internally cooled
- Satin chrome finished dials
- Heavy-duty splined motor drive
- One-pieced quill pinion and shaft
- Three-Stage power down-feed with automatic stop
- Heavy-duty spindle brake
- Precision hardened and ground ways
- Precision ground table
- Adjustable jigs throughout
- Internal coolant tank built into base for use with coolant system (coolant pump not included)
- Tolerance test sheet included
- One-shot lubrication system
- Way covers
- Draw bar
- Tool box with tools
Jet 690285 Specifications:
- Warranty: 2 year
- Height: 67"
- Width: 59"
- Length: 69"
- Product weight: 1,617 lbs
- Motor hp: 1-1/2
- Voltage: 115v/230v
- Phase: 1
- Prewired voltage: 115 v
- Number of spindle speeds: 5
- Weight capacity: 500 lbs
- Range of spindle speeds (rpm): 240 - 1,550
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 690285
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 690285
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 690285 Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Number of Spindle Speeds||16|
|Range of Spindle Speeds (RPM)||80 - 5440|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.