JTM-4VS-1 Vertical Milling Machine with Vue DRO and X-Axis Powerfeed 2HP 2PH 115/230V
The Jet hJTM-4VS-1 mill with 200s drop and x-axis power feed boasts a precision bored and honed milling head, large diameter chromed quill, and high precision class 7 spindle bearings. Each JTM-4VS mill is constructed with meehanite casting, making it the most solid and reliable of its kind. Each mill comes with a 2 year warranty.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 690402 Features:
- Meehanite casting
- Meehanite casting
- Precision bored and honed milling head
- Large diameter quill is chromed
- High precision class 7 spindle bearings
- Chrome plated motor shaft with lower bearing support
- Spindle head is internally cooled
- Satin chrome finished dials
- Heavy-duty splined motor drive
- One-piece quill pinion and shaft
- Three-Stage power down-feed with automatic stop
- Heavy-duty spindle brake
- Locks on all movable surfaces
- Precision hardened and ground ways and table
- Adjustable jigs throughout
- Internal coolant tank built into casting base for use with coolant system (coolant pump not included)
- Tolerance test sheet included
- One-shot lubrication system
- Way covers
- Draw bar
- Tool box with tools
Jet 690402 Specifications:
- Warranty: 2 year
- Height: 82"
- Width: 57"
- Length: 64"
- Product weight: 2,300 lbs
- Motor hp: 2
- Voltage: 230v
- Phase: 3
- Number of spindle speeds: 16
- Weight capacity: 550 lbs
- Range of spindle speeds (rpm): 80 - 5,440
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 690402
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 690402
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 690402 Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Range of Spindle Speeds (RPM)||60 - 4200|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.