JTM-4VS Vertical Milling Machine with 3-Axis Newall Dp700 DRO Quill 3HP 230/460V 2PH
Jet offers complete, factory-installed conc. packages with your choice of 2 or 3-axis conc. controls. The computer numerical control system brings the added precision of digital automation to the process, allowing the user greater control and efficiency. Meehanite casted Jet vertical mills with conc. packages deliver accurate results every time.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 691202 Features:
- Meehanite casting
- Precision bored and honed milling head
- Large diameter quill is chromed
- High precision class 7 spindle bearings
- Chrome plated motor shaft with lower bearing support
- Spindle head is internally cooled
- Heavy-duty splined motor drive
- One piece quill pinion and shaft
- Three stage power down-feed with automatic stop
- Heavy-duty spindle brake
- Locks on all movable surfaces
- Precision hardened and ground ways and table
- Adjustable jigs throughout
- Internal coolant tank built into casting base for use with coolant system (coolant pump not included)
- Tolerance test sheet included
- One shot lubrication system
- Way covers
- Draw bar
- Tool box with tools
Jet 691202 Specifications:
- Warranty: 2 year
- Height: 67"
- Width: 56"
- Length: 66"
- Product weight: 1,635 lbs
- Motor hp: 1-1/2
- Voltage: 230v
- Phase: 3
- Number of spindle speeds: 10
- Weight capacity: 500 lbs
- Range of spindle speeds (rpm): 120 - 1,550
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 691202
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 691202
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 691202 Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 Year|
|Range of Spindle Speeds (RPM)||60 - 4200|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.