JMS-10CMS 10" Compound Miter Saw with Green Laser
Our new 10" compound miter saw from Jet b3nch is the right saw at home or on the job. This versatile saw comes standard with our innovative green Xacta laser, a high performance laser system exclusively from Jet that projects an accurate, high-visibility guide line for precision cuts, even outdoors. Add to that the powerful 15 amp, 4800 RPM motor, comfortable rubber grip handles, and up front controls and you have a saw that is as powerful as it is precise.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 707100 Features:
- Multiple rubber-grip carrying handles allow for convenient portability
- Lightweight die cast aluminum design for easy transport
- Versatile base can mount to a stand or work bench
- Heavy-duty 15 amp motor for various cutting applications
- Die cast aluminum table for long-lasting durability
- Hold-down clamp tightens securely to the work piece to ensure an accurate cut
- Oversized, ergonomic knobs provide ease of use and maximum control
- Innovative green Xacta laser provides high visibility for precision cutting
- Up front controls for safety and ease of use
- Ergonomic, d-shaped, over-molded handle for maximum control during cutting applications
- Quick cam miter lock conveniently adjusts and stops at 9 detents: 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, and 45° left and right
- Sheet metal extension wings provide added work piece support
- Easy-slide fence extends further to support the work piece
Jet 707100 Specifications:
- Warranty: 2 year
- Height: 82"
- Width: 57"
- Length: 64"
- Product weight: 2,200 lbs
- Blade speed: 4,800 rpm
- Blade diameter: 10"
- Motor hp: 2
- Voltage: 115v/230v
- Phase: 1
- Prewired voltage: 230v/460v
- Number of spindle speeds: 8
- Weight capacity: 550 lbs
- Range of spindle speeds (rpm): 80 - 2,720
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 707100
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 707100
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 707100 Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|
|Operating Current Rating||15 A|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.