JMS-10SCMS 10" Sliding Dual Bevel Miter Saw with Green Laser
The Jet 10" dual bevel sliding compound miter saw is precise enough for all your home projects and portable enough to take with you when you need a great saw on the job. with dual bevel capacities of 0°, 33.9°, and 45° left and right, a quick cam miter lock, our innovative green Xacta laser, the high performance laser system exclusively from Jet that projects an accurate, high-visibility guide line for precision cuts, even outdoors, and a powerful 15 amp, 4800 RPM motor, this saw is the right choice for any job.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 707110 Features:
- Multiple rubber carrying handles allow for convenient portability
- Lightweight die cast aluminum design for easy transport
- Versatile base can mount to a stand or work bench
- Heavy-duty 15 amp motor for various cutting applications
- Die cast aluminum table for long-lasting durability
- Hold-down clamp ensures an accurate cut by stabilizing the work piece
- Oversized, ergonomic knobs provide ease of use and maximum control
- Innovative green Xacta laser provides high visibility for precision cutting
- Up front controls for safety and ease of use
- Dual bevel capability allows you to angle and stop at 0°, 33.9°, and 45° left and right
- Quick cam miter lock conveniently adjusts and stops at 10 detents: 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45° left and right and 60° right
- Ergonomic, d-shaped, over-molded handle for maximum control during cutting applications
- Easy-slide fence extends further to support the work piece on both sides
Jet 707110 Specifications:
- Warranty: 2 year
- Height: 85"
- Width: 65.5"
- Length: 63"
- Product weight: 2,420 lbs
- Blade speed: 4,200 rpm
- Blade diameter: 10"
- Bevel type: dual
- Slide: yes
- Motor hp: 3
- Voltage: 230v/460v
- Phase: 3
- Weight capacity: 660 lbs
- Range of spindle speeds (rpm): 60 - 4,200
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 707110
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 707110
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued