JJP-8BT 8" Bench Top Jointer Planer Combo 120V
If you've got a small shop, or limited space on the job, the new Jet b3nch 8" jointer/planer combo is right for you. This powerhouse has features usually only found on big floor models. Precision adjustment knobs, compact design, and a powerful 13 amp motor are only a few features that make this jointer/planer the right choice for wherever you may need it.
Jet tools is committed to being the tool supplier you can depend on for the epitome of quality, innovation and service. Jet tools has worked hard to make this a reality that has been ongoing since they introduced their products more than 50 years ago.
Jet 707400 Features:
- Combination bench top jointer and planer provides a 2 in 1 machine to maximize work space
- Integrated cord wrap makes transporting easy and ensures workshop safety
- Compact bench top design fits conveniently in small shop environments
- Heavy-duty 13 amp motor for various cutting applications
- Two high speed steel knives for smooth cuts
- Oversized, ergonomic knobs provide ease of use and maximum control
- Large aluminum extruded fence
- Sheet metal out feed table with height adjustment supports long work pieces and helps reduce snipe
- Planing and joining tables lock
- Precision machined table top ensures a smooth, straight cut
Jet 707400 Specifications:
- Warranty: 2 year
- Height: 87"
- Width: 95.75"
- Length: 68.75"
- Product weight: 2,990 lbs
- Fence size (L x H): 21" x 4-1/8"
- Planer cutting capacity (W x D): 0.20" - 4.72"
- Standard knife size (L x W x T): 8.25" x 0.65" x 0.06"
- Fence tilts: 0 - 45 °
- Number of knives: 2
- Motor hp: 3
- Voltage: 230v/460v
- Phase: 3
- Weight capacity: 720 lbs
- Range of spindle speeds (rpm): 70 - 3,800
Additional Jet Links
Our SKU: Jet 707400
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Jet 707400
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Jet 707400 Product Specifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|
|Operating Current Rating||13 A|
Installation Resource Center
Whether you are installing the product yourself or hiring a professional, our installation Resource Center has everything you need to get your project done. Visit the Installation Resource Center to get started.